Saturday, October 16, 2004

You're no longer safe. In fact, you never were. The corporations own your life, whether you like it or not. Money is power in our world. To get power, you need money. It's a never-ending cycle. Our society is still governed by a feudal system: the rich are in control, while the poor struggle to get enough money just to feed themselves.

"But I have ideas," you say.

So do I. Do you think that matters to the corporations? To the government? Not likely. They have ideas too, and they don't always correspond with yours. They might not be as good as yours, but they're not willing to pay for any outside ideas. That's not to say they won't steal ideas though.

"I could be the head of the government."

Remember, to get power, you need money. No one will vote for some poor slob, even if he does have good ideas. No one will even hear about you.

I'm not against democracy; I want a real democracy.